Do you believe that the word God should stay in American culture?

One of the mayor TV networks recently held a poll on this question. They had the highest Number of responses that they have ever had for one of their polls, and the Percentage was as follows:



14% against

That is a pretty 'commanding' public response.

I was asked to send this on if I agreed or delete if I didn't . I put it on my blog instead. 

Now it is your turn. It is said that 86% of Americans believe the word God should stay.

Therefore, I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a mess about having 'In God We Trust' on our money and having God in the Pledge of Allegiance. Why is the world catering to this 14%?

AMEN!

If you agree, pass this on, put it on your facebook or  email account, if not, have a great day.

Tell a Friend










Sign up today and instantly get 3 more videos guaranteed to inspire you. It's Free!