:)
Hi,
A friend shared this site with me and I have to say, I was having a bad day until I watched them playing the piano. This was sooo wonderful. I said, "I have to share this with the world!!" This is so beautiful and inspiring. With our faith in God this could be us at 90. This brought me a big smile and hope it brings one to you too.

(Watch all three videos from top to bottom)
1) Marlow and Frances Cowan, whose piano duet in Mayo Clinic's Gonda Atrium has become a web sensation, tell the story of their visit to Mayo Clinic September 2008 and the story behind the video below. They also describe the life philosophy that has guided their 62 years of marriage. God was there with them all the way.

2) Fran & Marlo Cowan (He turned 90, Feb. 2010) playing a spur of the moment recital of Old Grey Bonnet on the Mayo Clinic's Atrium piano. Fun to watch and inspiring too.


3) In this video, it explains how and why the above video was recorded. Her mother Sharon took the video of the Cowan's playing piano. It was a very special day for them, and so happening upon their extraordinary performance was yet one more miracle from Mayo and God.