:)
When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly! 

'The power of one sentence! God is going to shift things around for you today and let things work in your favor. 

If you believe, send it. If you don't believe, don't. 

God closes doors no man can open & God opens doors no man can close.

When you reach the end of your rope You will find the hem of his garment.. 

I'm not breaking this one
I would rather live my life as if there is a God, then to die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is. 

"Lord, I love you and I need you, Come into my heart, and bless me, My family, my home, my finances, And all of my friends, In Jesus' name. Amen."

You are my 8 in 8 seconds. I am not breaking this. No way! 

I'M NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES!!!!! 

"8 Second Prayer." Just repeat this prayer and see how God moves!!

Pass this message to as many friends as you can!
Share/Bookmark
Tell a 
Friend
A Few of My Favorite Posts:
  1. Andrea Bocelli sings the Lord's Prayer with the Tabernacle Choir 
  2. Logan, the Sky Angel Cowboy
  3. Follow Gods Way--Don't be led astray! 
  4. Andrea Bocelli & Heather Headley - 'The Prayer'





















Sign up today and instantly get 3 more videos guaranteed to inspire you. It's Free!

:0)