:-)
Although this is what Easter is all about, this video can be seen and heard all year!

I love this video...and all that it means!

The words are special and are displayed on the screen to follow along. This video is outstanding!

You can hear the violin and piano sing the words!

I have goosebumps from just watching this video! 

I have been Very blessed to have been able to share this with you. 

Thanks and God bless!!!

Lucius Weathersby does a version of this song which is pretty good "Were You There When They Crucified My Lord."
 
Thanks for Sharing
Share/Bookmark
Tell a 
Friend
A Few of My Favorite Posts:
  1. Andrea Bocelli sings the Lord's Prayer with the Tabernacle Choir 
  2. Logan, the Sky Angel Cowboy
  3. Follow Gods Way--Don't be led astray! 
  4. Andrea Bocelli & Heather Headley - 'The Prayer'






















Receive Videos & Articles Guranteed To Inspire You!