:)
Wonderful story in song. I bless my friend who sent it to me, so I can share it with my many friends.

Such an appropriate time as we celebrate Easter Sunday.

May God bless you for spreading His Word.

The Barn Again Gang sings "On My Father's Side" and is excited that Christ died for their sins. Because He did, they know that they are assured a place in heaven. They want to share that news in song wherever and whenever they are able.


Thanks for Sharing this Wonderful Song!
Share/Bookmark
Tell a 
Friend
A Few of My Favorite Posts:
  1. Andrea Bocelli sings the Lord's Prayer with the Tabernacle Choir 
  2. Logan, the Sky Angel Cowboy
  3. Follow Gods Way--Don't be led astray! 
  4. Andrea Bocelli & Heather Headley - 'The Prayer'










Receive Videos & Articles Guranteed To Inspire You!